Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Found out this evening while I was checking the mail that our water is going to be out tomorrow, all day, for the second time in as many weeks. Went home and found that the pressure is already down to a mere trickle. Goes to show how much civilized society depends upon reliable water.

So I changed the water in the fish bowls and filled up the water containers for the cats. I have some water set aside for tomorrow's coffee, and I've brewed a big jug of iced tea. Tried to do a load of wash but I don't think that worked very well. And tonight before I turn in, I'll need to have a bath as best as I can manage, but there's not enough pressure to wash my hair. None of my sinks or the tub hold water so there's no point in filling them up.

I'm already thirsty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker