Friday, October 20, 2006

Dammit! There's so many movies I want to see, and no time in which to see them! Marie Antoinette, Flags of our Fathers, Running with Scissors, The Departed, The Prestige, The Marine, Jackass No. 2, The Grudge II, and Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Beginning.

Gotcha! I was just kidding about the last four. As if! You couldn't pay me to attend those movies. But yeah, there's a lot of movies out right now. I already missed some that I meant to go see but have left town already, like Hollywoodland, The Black Dahlia, Factotum, , and Half Nelson.

I did see Infamous the other night, and I enjoyed it, although I have to say that it didn't resonate with me like Capote did. Daniel Craig is an intriguing actor, but I wonder if he wasn't dubbed in this flick.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Newpeep, N.D. (neurotic depressive) said...

OMG, we think along the same lines. The powers-that-be take no responsibility for squandering the lives of their troops, seeing things only as a chess game.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Balwearie said...

Phew, you had me worried there with that "Chainsaw" stuff. Why is it that all the good movies come out at once, usually when you're very busy, and then only seem to stay for 2 weeks? I've heard mixed reviews about "Marie Antoinette" -- I really only want to see it for the costumes. I can't imagine they've really got the history right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker