Monday, November 13, 2006

What? New version of Blogger? What the hell is this? I'm resistant to change, so no thanks, not until I'm forced, thank you very much.

Now what the fuck was I going to write about?

Oh, right! I had a weird dream last night or this morning during my 12-hour beauty sleep. I dreamed that I went to the Reform Jewish Temple that I'd written about a few months back. The rabbi was not the same guy as was there when I visited for the school project, but instead there was this really really tall older guy, not the welcoming sort at all. I was trying to explain myself, my needs, and my interest in learning about Judaism, and I don't remember exactly but he was derogatory, saying I wasn't suitable or something like that. Rejected. Once again.

As much progress as I've made in regards to my years of therapy and introspection, there are still some nagging things I can't shake, such as my fear/expectation of rejection. But anyway.

Speaking of years, yeah, forty of them. Forty. Not sure how I feel about that, or if I feel anything. I'm in a bit of malaise. I dropped two out of three classes in school and am so far behind in the third that I might speak to the instructor about being dropped from that, but good luck because the deadline's passed.

Lately I've been confusing past and passed. So much for my excellent English skills.

Newman's on my lap and licking the back of my hand gently with his rough pink tongue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker