Sunday, October 29, 2006

Was out of commission for a couple of days because my power cord bit the big one and the battery was dead because I didn't realize it was operating without the power cord (I was watching a DVD). So, I went to the Apple Store today to get a replacement cord. Had to wait two hours for an appointment and had no money, that really sucks when you're in the biggest mall in the city. But I'd brought my knitting, so it's all good.

Check out what my Voc Rehab rep sent me:

Newpeep,
Sculpture is not an employment goal. That would be considered an infeasible goal and VR&E will not support that program.
You need to make your monthly contacts by e-mail Newpeep. This is something else I am measuring. I need you to send an e-mail stating how school is going, how your medical issues are going, and what jobs you have been on the look out for recently. How you are feeling also. There is no wrong answers but I need that info.
We have an appointment on 11/2/06 at 10:30. Please review what you are supposed to bring to that meeting. You need to come prepared. Everything you bring will be used in determining your feasibility. I would suggest not coming empty handed.
Thanks


From: Newpeep
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 11:43 AM
Subject: Change college major

I've decided to change my college major to sculpture instead of English (English will be my minor). How does this affect my application for vocational rehabilitation?

Thank you,

Newpeep

Aiight ... fuck her and the high horse she rode in on. I got this last week and I'm still pissed about it. I need to call her and tell her to stuff it (not in so many words) but try finding the phone number to any specific government entity. Good luck. But I'm not going to that stupid ass appointment -- fuck her. I've been in college fucking three years now without her fucking help and i certainly don't need her shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker