Sunday, January 07, 2007

First lines of the first entry of each month last year:

----------

Jan:
Well, hell, Happy New Year, everybody!

Feb: Holy crap, I did it. I ordered a notebook from Apple. [Two sentences, sorry. But it reminds me, I have to get the extended warranty.]

Mar:
Romance, schmo-mance.

Apr:
Feeling cranky today, not sure why.

May:
Last day of creative writing.

Jun:
I’m reading The Accidental Tourist by Anne Tyler and enjoying the hell out of it.

Jul: I've had a curiosity about the more sordid aspects of Lewis Carroll's life, and I researched the subject on the 'net.

Aug: Ugh, I accidentally dropped one of my Wellbutrin tablets into my coffee, and by the time I got to the bottom of the mug the outer coating had dissolved of course.

Sep: I'm baaaaa-aaaaack!

Oct: OMG, is this the effin' funniest thing you've ever seen or WHAT?

Nov: Sadie, my friend from grade school who moved away after 6th grade, said this in her last email:

Dec: I just finished The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger.

--------------

I haven't had much to say, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker